Welcome...

I will talk about anything and everything here. You'll probably realize though pretty quickly that I'm somewhat obsessed with cooking and entertaining...but I do have other interests.



Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Humbling...

I had an excruciating group job interview today. I am mentally and physically exhausted. I see the point for a group interview but the competition in the room, amongst most there, was almost palatable.

It didn’t help my self-esteem either that I was probably at least 20 years older than everyone except the members of the interview team.

Derron met me at the car with a hug. I needed one after what I’d been through. I don’t know if I’ll rate a second interview…let alone the expected third should I get that far. It’s going to take all my self-preservation skills to get me through this process should I be called back.

I will never make light of anyone on The Glee Project again…waiting to hear if you’re good enough for further consideration is really hard.

I really want this job…even though I think the pay’s going to suck. It’s the kind of work I have a passion for…I do not want to work for the government anymore…it was sucking the life out of me. I need something more fulfilling and impactful.

No comments:

Post a Comment