Welcome...

I will talk about anything and everything here. You'll probably realize though pretty quickly that I'm somewhat obsessed with cooking and entertaining...but I do have other interests.



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gone with the Wind

I love the Paris Review...its articles always amuse, intrigue, and more importantly, compel me to READ.  That's what good writing is all about.  This article reminded me I've never read Gone with the Wind...how is that possible?  I made a pact one year to read all the Pulitizer Prize winners for Literature but never got through many of the books...this one being one of them.  I used to read so much more when I had public transportation available to me...nevertheless, I need to read this book.


http://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2011/06/21/here-with-the-windies/

No comments:

Post a Comment