Welcome...

I will talk about anything and everything here. You'll probably realize though pretty quickly that I'm somewhat obsessed with cooking and entertaining...but I do have other interests.



Sunday, April 24, 2011

Living in the country

The damn water pump on the well broke.  Like I know what that means.  Well for the uninformed like myself...it means you have no DAMN water.  God knows how much it's going to cost to fix it.  Right now we're sitting around waiting for a friend to pass us contact info for a guy they know who can fix it. 

So what do we do in the meantime?  We go to Walmart and buy a bunch of multi-gallon jugs and fill them up from a friend's hose.  Then we take cold water "baths" and try to fill the toilet tanks so we can flush the God DAMN toilets. 

I never dealt with anything like this when I lived in the city.  What's next????

No comments:

Post a Comment